|Location:||New York, NY|
|# of openings:||1|
Travelzoo’s Production team scours the market relentlessly to find the very best deals for our 27 million subscribers. Whether it’s researching the Internet, flipping through newspapers and magazines, or flat-out haggling with a company to create a bespoke offer for Travelzoo’s subscribers, producers tirelessly pursue the perfect deal. As a part of the Production team, you will research travel deals, write copy, test book offers, create campaign summary reports, post ad content and source editorial offers.
If you have a passion for research, love to tell the world about hot travel deals, can write like an award-winning journalist and are looking for a fun and dynamic working environment, then this is for you. Paid summer internships for undergraduate students are 8-10 weeks long.
• Relentless research in pursuit of the deal.
• Thoroughly review and test deals before recommending for publication.
• Write clear and concise copy that explains why a deal is outstanding.
• Work closely with travel and entertainment companies to ensure Travelzoo gets the scoop.
• Partner with sales staff to nurture advertiser relationships, but never sell out.
• On track to complete an undergraduate degree in 2015 or 2016.
• Top-notch academic record with street smarts – knowing how to get the hottest deals.
• Passion, logic and determination in research.
• Strong interest in travel.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong project management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Mentorship and Training
• Summer Fridays
Are you a returning applicant?