The Customer Operations Analyst supports our global customer care operation. You understand that metrics that matter (operational metrics, performance metrics, financial metrics) and you will help us leverage customer data to provide deep insights to help our business units improve operations and make more informed decisions. You will have a strong background in data analysis and experience in transforming data into actionable insights. This new position is an opportunity to think creatively and aggressively about performance that drives customer success and profitability. This is a key role in Travelzoo’s award-winning customer and client services team. Position reports to the Senior Vice President, Customer Service, supporting our B2C and B2C service operations in North America and Europe.
- Delivers full-suite of operational metrics reports with analysis and action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly). Create, analyze and review dashboards and presentations with internal customers.
- Budget tracking, forecasting and financial reporting
- Develop and communicate an exceptional understanding of Travelzoo’s products and customer service operations
- Translates voice of the customer data into actionable insights and collaborates with others to deliver results
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
- Supports product development and/or implementation of new products and features on our website, mobile and back office platforms and new service channels.
- Ad-hoc projects in support of customer and client services
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in financial analysis, research, operations analytics or a related role in a call center or customer service organization
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic and motivated to contribute.
- Highly attentive to detail and follow-through, with good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated experience performing data analysis
- Expert-level Excel skills and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Top salary
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- Ask about the Travelzoo Experience, a unique benefit for Travelzoo employees