Travelzoo is now recruiting a Sales Operations Associate to further support the national sales team with reporting and analysis, CRM management and trade marketing.
The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for providing reports and analysis that are actionable by the sales team, guiding them with the information they need to impact Travelzoo’s top line. This individual will interact with all levels of sales and management.
The role is for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be responsible for a portfolio of reporting that will include standardized reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Responsible for report accuracy and timeliness, adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and correcting data issues.
• Address questions on actionable reports and provide guidance to all levels of management on sales performance, personnel performance, revenue metrics, and other overall business performance measurements.
• Take initiative, identify problems and creatively work through various solutions.
• Perform ad-hoc reports and analysis.
• Maintain and enforce data adherence in CRM including but not limited to approving accounts, contacts and merging accounts.
• Enforce pipeline management and metrics.
• Maintain dashboard reporting and continuously improve and monitor adoption by sales team.
• Create and maintain marketing materials for the sales organization.
• Research trade shows and coordinate attendance.
• Maintain an enterprise-wide viewpoint; understand and improve the team’s ability to drive positive impact throughout the company as a whole.
• Maintain a positive and flexible attitude.
• Provide backup support for other team members.
• Other duties as assigned by Sales Operations Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required, business background preferred.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience.
• Minimum 1 year reporting and analysis experience.
• Critical thinker; can work through a problem and develop a solution.
• Experience providing deliverables on tight deadlines.
• Project and stakeholder management.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; track record of presenting data-heavy information in clear and concise manner.
• Ability to employ intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create reporting models from concept to completion.
• Examples of strong presentation skills including verbal presentation, PowerPoint creation and formal written documents.
• CRM knowledge a strong plus; Salesforce.com and Oracle Fusion.
• Comfortable with, and adaptive to, change.
• Top salary.
• Excellent career advancement opportunities.
• Medical, dental and vision.
• 401(k) plan.
• Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
• Ask about the Travelzoo Experience!