The Sales Manager will identify innovative ways to promote Travelzoo’s products in the exciting world of travel. This individual will take industry trends and market research and mold it into a strategic sales plan for his/her region in order to generate new business and positively impact existing accounts.
This person must have solid relationships in the travel industry. A proven track record in selling is an essential element in order to be considered for this position.
If you think you have the skills needed to be successful then apply to join our team. You will quickly become part of a dynamic, global network of internal and external client teams.
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience with leading media or entertainment companies in direct sales
- Strong leadership and management experience
- A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute online sales strategies
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals, and the ability to produce effective sales
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Travel knowledge, especially in the hotel industry, a plus
- Ability to travel on company business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- Top salary
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Company sponsored Medical, dental and vision
- Pension plan
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about the Travelzoo Experience, a unique benefit for Travelzoo employees