Travelzoo’s new and rapidly growing Local Deals is now recruiting a Business Development Manager to further help our business in the San Francisco market. This role is designed for the ultimate, Über-Networker, who knows for a fact what’s hot and what’s not, but never pays too much to get it.
The Business Development Manager prospects high-quality, local businesses and negotiates outstanding deals for Travelzoo’s local audience. Because Travelzoo has huge group buying power among its audience of 13 million high-income subscribers across America, local businesses attract unbelievable volumes of new customers within minutes of being recommended on Travelzoo Local Deals (www.travelzoo.com/local-deals).
Travelzoo Local Deals is one of the most exciting, high-paced new business ideas to come from Travelzoo in the last 10 years. If you are an Über-Networker, who knows for a fact what’s hot and what’s not and love the pressure of getting a new business started, then this role is perfect for you!
• Excellent networker, with a strong knowledge of what is hot and what is not.
• 10 + years in direct sales experience, preferably with restaurants and spa advertising or vouchers.
• Loves cold-calling and hunting for the best business and deals for our subscribers.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to achieve results while working independently.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Top salary + excellent success based commission.
• Excellent career advancement opportunities.
• Medical, dental and vision.
• 401(k) plan.
• Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.
• Ask about the Travelzoo Experience!