The Intern, Search role will gain significant exposure to travel, social and Internet media industries through their dynamic, multi-faceted role, which includes social media management, travel research, copywriting, user engagement and more.
- Scour the market for the very best airfare deals for Travelzoo’s 27 million subscribers and Fly.com’s millions of users.
- Write clear, concise and engaging copy for the Fly.com Blog and our 50,000+ social media followers.
- Learn to be an optimization expert. Post ads and identify opportunities based on Fly.com’s key performance metrics.
- Analyze and recommend opportunities to improve Fly.com for its users, clients and other stakeholders.
- Weekly reporting on the best content and partner campaigns through Google Analytics and other tools.
- Assist with ad hoc marketing and product development projects – like evaluating new Fly.com features.
- Top-notch academic record with street smarts – knowing how to get the hottest deals.
- Social media fluency, beyond just having a personal Facebook page or Twitter account.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Passion, logic and determination in research.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards one).
- Previous experience (and passion) in the travel (specifically airfare) or Internet media industries is a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, WordPress and Bit.ly is a plus.
- Three-month paid internship opportunity
- Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
- The inside scoop on the best airfare deals