Ross Technologies, Inc. (RTGX) is a growing global IT solutions company based out of Baltimore, MD. Our customers include the Department of Defense, The Department of State, State and Local Government and Commercial customers. We strive to allow our employees to meet their full human potential by providing career opportunities that challenge and maximize the limits of existing skill sets while as needed continuing to invest in our employee’s growth through training. We not only seek candidates that can adequately fill our available positions but, we seek out positions that meet our employees expectations, often moving them across contracts into progressively more responsible positions directed towards their career goals. I think you will find RTGX a refreshing change from the typical Defense Contractor. Thank you and referrals are always appreciated so feel free to share our opportunities. EOE
** When applying to this position, PLEASE ensure your resume speaks to the specific duties and requirements of the description. This will increase your chances for an interview.
Provides customer assistance for several analytic applications/tools as part of a 24 hour Application Support effort.
Applicant would be expected to provide direct assistance to customers on how to use several applications and other associated analytic tools, including formulating queries and profiles, responding to questions, troubleshooting, monitoring system availability, etc.
The candidate will be required to provide training classroom, demonstration, one-on-one, or video-teleconferencing sessions to personnel whose schedules do not allow typical training attendance hours. The candidate will assist in the development and/or review of training materials and application documentation, including course manuals, workbooks, handouts, and computer based training (CBT), and other multimedia training aids.
The candidate must be able to accurately capture, categorize and report trouble calls, suggested system enhancements, etc. May provide feedback for, or participate in end user focus groups, readiness reviews, and other sessions as an advocate for customer requirements, customer features. Troubleshooting support may require interaction with Operations and Maintenance (O&&M) and/or development teams. On occasions the candidate will be asked to perform validation testing.
1. Demonstrated experience providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support
2. Demonstrated experience providing classroom software application training
3. Demonstrated experience assisting users with multiple software applications
4. Demonstrated experience working with Web technologies
5. Demonstrated experience developing, editing training materials
1. Demonstrated experience with Sponsor IT systems
2. Demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible and work independently under pressure
3. Demonstrated experience and ability to execute multiple tasks with competing priorities
4. Demonstrated experience and ability to interact effectively with Sponsor personnel at all levels
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.