Your organization, powered by the sun.
We plan and install it anywhere in the nation—your agency or organization reaps the rewards.
Search for Jobs
Commercial Sales Representative-
|# of openings:||1|
Tremendous opportunity to join an industry leader, REC Solar, with the flexibility of working out of your home office in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia or Maryland.
The Commercial Sales Representative is directly responsible for sales within a defined geographic region and/or industry or vertical market (Territory).
· Achieve 100% of quota for the specific assigned territory. May also be responsible to provide support while another Representative maintains responsibility for the account.
· Make ethical decisions while maintaining integrity on behalf of the best interest of the company at all times.
· Must be able to understand the needs of the client and if REC Solar can provide a solution to meet those needs.
· Effectively manage time in order to work effectively with external clients and internal cross-functional departments.
· Effectively present solutions to clients that meet or exceeds their needs, while maintaining a gross profit margin that is acceptable for REC Solar.
· Strategically focusing sales activities to gain recognition with potential accounts, ethically build credibility as a trusted solar consultant and generate revenues through the sale of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services provided by REC Solar Inc.
· Track and control revenues as it relates to defined quota
· Proficiently perform all required sales Activities including: sales prospecting, qualifying, account management, site evaluations, proposals, presentations, networking, relationship building, partnering, territory management, managing use of resources, etc.
· Diligently adhere to company standards regarding accurate CRM management (ie…Salesforce: Input, update and manage leads, accounts and opportunities)
· Bachelors degree plus Solar Industry experience required
· Proficient with computer software programs such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar, basic business math
· Think critically and ability to solve problems
· Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion
· Good judgment
· Organizational skills
· Customer service skills
· Abilities: Consultative sales
· Knowledge of Solar industry and competitors
· Ability to use standard office equipment such as personal computer, laser printer, copy machine, telephone, calculator, fax machine, etc.
· Adaptability to rapidly and constantly changing industry
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· Understanding of Financial analytics (NPV, IRR, Time Value of Money, Financing (capital lease, operating lease), ROI, depreciation, cash flow)
· Ability to review and understand architectural plan sets
· Ability to discuss electrical terms with electricians, general contractors and clients
· Solar electricity industry design concepts preferred
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results