The Role: INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
The International Marketing Manager is part of the Quiznos International marketing team and reports to the Vice President of International Marketing. This person will support the development, management, and implementation of comprehensive and innovative marketing, advertising, public relations, and promotional programs for Quiznos International Master Franchisees.
- Help Master Franchisees develop and implement quarterly and yearly marketing plans
- Ensure proper brand positioning in International Markets
- Assist Master Franchisees with advertising needs including validating and fulfilling requests for information and creative design collateral
- Collect marketing materials and sales data as needed from Master Franchisees
- Support the development of customer communication including, TV, print, radio, OOH, website, social and POP that serves customer, partner, and team needs
- Handle public relations and team communications designed to deliver a brand-consistent message
- Assist marketing teams and agencies with copywriting and proofreading
- Support Master Franchises with website development and management
- Maintain an International web portal and work to continuously improve content and user experience
- Assist marketing teams and agencies with social media postings, help track activity and react to consumer posts, including promotion/contest implementation
- Monitor the development, testing, and launch of new product introductions
- Assist with new store grand openings and ongoing promotional events
- Create comprehensive sales/marketing presentations for prospective partners
- Help Master Franchisees design impactful franchise sales materials
- Support Legal team with maintaining foreign trademark protections
- International travel is required: 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2+ years Marketing or Agency experience preferred
- Working knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Creative problem solving skills. The ability to envision and articulate solutions.
- A strong work ethic and drive for results.
- Outgoing and upbeat personality with ability to communicate and present positive company image to various nationalities