Saatchi and Associates, LLC. is an outsourcing firm specializing in recruitment and business process outsourcing. We are seeking a fun, upbeat, professional receptionist in the following locations: San Diego CA (North County).
Our client is a leading global mobile communications and information company. With its cutting-edge technology and innovative design capabilities, they create handsets that provide an optimized mobile experience to customers around the world.
Saatchi and Associates, LLC. has an opportunity for a back-up Receptionist at our client’s San Diego CA location. This position is a floating position that requires someone flexible to act as back-up (temporary) to current receptionists. This position requires someone to be on call if receptionist is out sick or on vacation.
1. Greets employees, vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for escort as appropriate.
2. Maintains visitor records and distribute badges.
3. Verifies individuals entering the building have appropriate badges.
4. Operates telephone console to route incoming calls and/or take messages.
5. Establishes order of importance of incoming calls.
6. Performs tele-conference and video-conference set-up.
7. Generate and distribute company/departmental announcement per supervisor’s instruction.
8. Performs skilled secretarial and general clerical work which requires typing, filing and related activities.
9. Prepares incoming mail for distribution to employees and processes outgoing mail and shipping.
10. Performs other clerical tasks as needed and per department head and supervisor’s instruction.
Requirements: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and minimum of 1 year of receptionist and telephone operations experience. Must be flexible and able to be available on short notice.
Saatchi and Associates, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other protected characteristics. Minorities, women, disabled persons, Vietnam era and disabled veterans are encouraged to apply.