We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Department. We’re a direct response Internet company, so our marketing efforts take center stage. In this role, you will optimize our online acquisition marketing programs with the goal of acquiring new customers from various sources of web traffic. Our acquisition marketing portfolio consists currently of display advertising, paid and organic search (SEM & SEO), affiliate marketing, email marketing, direct mail, radio, TV and more.
The Marketing Manager position requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM, Display and other online channels and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint. The role requires an analytical mindset, collaborative approach and relentless drive to optimize our online campaigns. This is both a tactical and strategic role, so get ready to roll your sleeves up!
As a small company with consistently profitable growth, we offer the ability to make a broad and meaningful impact on company performance and the opportunity for promotion and growth within the company! Outstanding performers and team players with a positive attitude will have multiple avenues for advancement.
As a direct response business, marketing is at the heart of what we do and your role is critical to our success. We’re providing a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate to shine! In this position, you’ll be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and working alongside a talented, experienced and creative Marketing team.
- We’re looking for an SEM guru with great online experience.
- We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset and drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. You must have the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
- This person must be metrics driven and comfortable with analytics and KPIs (key performance indicators) such as clicks, conversions, sales, revenue, ROI, and much more.
- Manage implementation, campaign execution and ad ops trafficking of online marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to SEM, Retargeting, Display Networks, SEO, Affiliate, Performance Networks and Social Media.
- Works closely with creative services, product development, technology, and the call center to ensure maximum sales and a seamless and productive user experience.
- Create, manage and analyze paid search, display and CPA campaigns across multiple search engines, ad networks and websites to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Utilize bid management tools, data modeling and testing to maximize the effectiveness of all campaigns and strategies.
- Summarize, report and optimize online campaign delivery and performance metrics on weekly and monthly basis for both individual campaigns and in aggregate.
- Assists in strategy, planning and budgetary control of digital marketing campaigns.
- Benchmark competitors to ensure we stay current with developing digital strategies as well as stay abreast of best practices.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative, product and development teams to create, implement and monitor new campaigns and optimize web site(s) for conversion.
- Manage outside consultants, vendors and agencies as needed.
- Assist in other marketing activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Concentration in marketing, advertising, business or communications preferred.
- 6-8+ years online marketing experience.
- 3-5+ years SEM experience, preferably with large-scale paid search and search engine optimization programs.
- Proven experience managing online advertising campaigns including search, display, and affiliate programs.
- Expertise in using Google AdWords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions, MS AdCenter and Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of SEM and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Experience with landing page optimization, including A/B, multi-variant and split URL testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- In-depth understanding of CPA, CPL and LTV metrics and how they are applied and used.
- Meticulous, analytical and detail oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings.
- Understanding of website design and tracking code implementation.
- Independent as well as a team player.
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and flexibility to exploit the unexpected and succeed in dynamic situations.
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Outlook Amusements we understand the importance of creating a harmonious balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of employees and their families. As a result we have designed a complete comprehensive employee benefits package to meet your health, financial, and retirement well-being. For all eligible employees, these benefits include:
- Robust benefit plans for staff members including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Flex 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Pre-Tax Contributions
- Medical Reimbursement (Employer contributes $250 to Account)
- Dependent Care Spending Account Reimbursement
- Retirement – 401K Program (Employer match program included)
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Adoption / Baby Care Leave
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Parking
- Commute Reimbursements
- Free Psychic Readings
- Fully Stocked Refrigerator
- Free On-Site Yoga Classes
- Subsidized membership to On-site Gym
Outlook Amusements offers $1,000 Referral bonuses. If you refer a candidate who is hired as a full time employee, you will receive a $1,000 bonus after they have completed 90 days with the company and are in good standing.
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.