Located in the heart of the Burbank Media District, Outlook Amusements, Inc. is a fast-growing internet technology and marketing company. Our in-house brand, California Psychics - the premiere live psychic and astrology network and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. The company is highly profitable, entrepreneurial and dynamic. We foster an inclusive and creative work environment where innovative ideas are the driving force.
Got what it takes? Apply below! If you feel this position might be a good fit for someone you know, you could earn $1,000! Please note this only pertains to non-CSR positions.
We’re looking for talented part time customer service professionals to work 4 hour shifts in our 24-7 call center. Shifts will fall between the hours of 2pm-12am daily and will vary so candidates should have a flexible schedule. If you are looking to make a little extra cash- this could be a great opportunity for you!
The person we’re looking for is the kind of person who enjoys talking to people, has great problem solving and critical thinking skills and has the ability and confidence to engage and satisfy the needs of our valued customers. The ideal candidate brings these skills along with an interest in all things metaphysical. In this position you will provide customer service, process account information and provide technical support for our customers.
If you’re looking to join a successful profitable company that is actually growing in this economy, you have found that in CaliforniaPsychics.com. If you like that internet start-up feel yet also enjoy the benefits of process and policy this is an amazing place to work. Representatives start at $14.00 per hour.
California Psychics is the nation’s premiere live psychic and astrology network, and leading publisher of horoscope and astrological content. California Psychics is dedicated to being a positive force in people's lives. The company is highly profitable, entrepreneurial and dynamic. We foster an inclusive and creative work environment where innovative ideas are the driving force. For product information please visit our website at www.californiapsychics.com. For corporate information please visit our website at www.outlookamusements.com.
- We’re looking for extremely reliable people who get a sense of accomplishment from providing premier customer service and have a strong ability to up-sell
- We’re looking for people with a minimum of three years’ experience working in a call center customer service environment
- We’re looking for people who have a genuine interest in our service offering
- We’re looking for truly bright individuals who possess the ability to resourcefully solve problems
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service and up-selling environment preferable in a call center
- Premier customer service skills
- Knowledge of internet applications
- Knowledge of personal computer in a Windows environment
- Typing speed: 40 wpm
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- College Degree
- An interest in all things metaphysical!
- Sales and/or customer service training.
- Position requires the ability to work extended hours on a computer.
- The qualities, responsibilities and requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Outlook Amusements is an equal opportunity employer. And reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Outlook Amusements offers $350 Referral bonuses. If you refer a candidate who is hired as a full time employee, you will receive a $350 bonus after they have completed 90 days with the company and are in good standing.
Please note that the above job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Outlook Amusements and the employee. Outlook Amusements has sole discretion to change the job description as its needs and the job requirements change.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.