SUN Identity and Access Management Technical Leader (IAM)
OKIOK is looking for a senior technical leader for a long term mandate (minimum 12 months) in Toronto. This senior consultant will have the overall accountability for technical decisions made (architectural or implementation) for an IAM solution in a SUN environment.
The tasks for this resource include but are not limited to:
· Works closely with Technical PM
· Technical co-ordination of all resources (Architects and SMEs) for delivery of tasks defined by Technical PM and SOW.
· Technical QA of all deliverables
· Ability to defend decisions vs Client Technical Lead
· Ability to ensure technical debates of resources and all resulting internal processes do not impact Client Staff or IdM project
· Participate in current state and future state document reviews from a Directory Server perspective.
· Design, development and unit testing of Directory Server components.
· Assist Client in SIT and UAT activities.
· Participate in training and knowledge transfer activities as it relates to Directory Server.
· Work with Client staff and other project staff as required to complete deliverables.
· Provide regular status updates and escalate to Technical PM as required.
More specifically, we are seeking for a person that:
· Has participated in multiple IdM deployment
· Has Sun IdM product expertise
· Hands on implementation experience with FAM, RM, OpenSSO, LDAP and RBAC is an advantage