Do you enjoy the ‘thrill of the close’? Are you seeking a fast-paced, high activity sales position? Do you prefer to meet with business owners face-to-face? How about a ‘Quick Start’ commission structure and bonus plan for new hires?
We are looking for competitive, self-motivated individuals who have the drive to succeed in a performance-driven b2b outside sales environment. As an Outside Sales Representative with NFIB, you will be working for a cause you can believe in by utilizing a highly effective one-call close presentation.
Do these traits describe you?
- Performance – Driven – Income is a top motivator with a desire to reach significantly higher earnings and rewards.
- Highly disciplined self-manager – Are you persistent, resilient and able to maximize your sales strategies through efficient use of your time and activity as a self-manager?
- Effort and activity - A dominant need to be in the field hunting for the next sale.
- Do you possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, persuasive abilities with an intuitive understanding of what motivates others to take action?
- Can you handle rejection – Capacity to put new business development first?
- Do you have a strong work ethic with the ability to work autonomously, plan and organize your day?
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize our web-based and mobile sales applications and mapping tools.
You will receive:
- 4 weeks paid training, monthly bonus opportunities and an excellent benefit package that includes health, dental, matching 401k, disability and so much more…
- UNCAPPED commission structure with a monthly bonus plan for new hires (Average earnings are over $90,000 with many new hires making six figures)!
- You are Valued and Rewarded with incentive trips, bonuses, company-wide recognition and coveted awards.
- Full-time sales manager / coach and top-notch training and mentoring.
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within the company.
- The satisfaction of working for a strong national organization that is protecting our small businesses.
NFIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer