If you are a confident, self-motivated individual looking for a superb sales opportunity with a leading organization, join our sales team at the National Federation of Independent Business! As an Outside Sales Representative with NFIB, you will be working for a cause you can believe in while growing our small business membership base and revenue in your designated territory. Engaging in a one-call close process, you will utilize a success-proven sales presentation via high-volume cold calling with NFIB provided leads and member referrals. We will provide you with twelve weeks of performance-based training pay as well as ongoing classroom and field training to ensure your continued success. We also have a great leadership development program with designated mentorship and sales management career paths.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will receive:
- 12 weeks performance-based training pay
- Straight commission with an UNCAPPED commission structure
- Average first year income of $50,000 - $70,000
- $1,000 onboarding bonus potential
- Monthly / quarterly bonus opportunities
- Incentive trip/recognition program
- Full-time sales manager/coach
- Designated existing territory
NFIB also provides a phenomenal benefits package that includes:
- Major medical, dental and vision coverage (eligible after 30 days of employment)
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Short- and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- And, much more….
As an Outside Sales Representative with NFIB, you must possess excellent interpersonal communication, planning and organizational skills as well as a strong work ethic. You must be an articulate, outgoing and personable self-manager who can work independently and is eager to hone your skills. You must also be persistent, resilient and able to maximize your sales through efficient use of your time.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 2 years work experience; outside or business development sales experience is a plus
- Intermediate computer skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license; no more than 3 moving violations and no DUI’s in the past 3 years
- Ability to thrive in a performance-driven, autonomous work environment
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.nfib.com .
Build a rewarding new career with us! Apply now!
NFIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.