PARKING LOT SUPERVISOR
Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. 4,000+ employees strong, Impark’s mission is to continually develop and expand our company and our people.
We are looking to add to our talent pool by identifying enthusiastic, career-minded team players who want to get their “foot in the door”. An immediate opening exist for a Parking Lot Supervisor to join our Ottawa team.
As Parking Lot Supervisor, you’ll assist in running and operating a large parking facility. Day-to-day responsibilities include maintaining revenue security, effectively responding to customer inquiries and complaints, and managing monthly parkers using our monthly system, Core.
You’ll be a great fit in this position if you have:
- Excellent computer skills;
- A dedication to a team environment and team goals;
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills/ability to resolve conflict efficiently;
- Proven time managment skills;
- A passion to learn and grow with an expanding company;
- Ability to speak and write both French and English clearly (Required)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
Must have Flexiable Hours will work on average 4 days for a total of 32 hours a week. Shift times will vary.
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity, strong leadership skills and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this career opportunity which offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including advancement opportunities.