USIS, an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,200 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, Physical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a District Manager, in Atlanta, GA.
The District Manager is responsible for the overall management of FOSS operations within the assigned USCIS district, including all USCIS field offices with FOSS contract functions and any asylum office within the geographic area of the district.
- Supervises Immigration Support Assistants, Immigration Support Specialists and Supervisors if assigned.
- Has operational control over assigned locations.
- Reports directly to Regional Manager.
- Supervises the day-to-day duties of the location (s), including administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety, security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as required by the contract.
- Supervises and monitors all processes by observation and/or participation.
- Provides staff scheduling to maximize the location’s designated capacity.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to the PMO. This includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer Service Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets, training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other documents as may be necessary or requested.
- Conducts training for all new FOSS personnel using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued.
- Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career development assistance to FOSS employees.
- Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies.
- Uses the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and coordinates with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues.
- Maintains close coordination with the Regional Managers and Operations Coordinator.
- Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the FOSS Manager and all other FOSS personnel.
- May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final Suitability Clearance and completing training.
- Maintains the necessary supply levels and manages supply costs for the efficient and continuous operation of the location (s).
- Maintains all documents and records required for the administration of the location (s).
- Submits timely recruiting and employment documents as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- United States Citizenship
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued suitability investigation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience such as customer service, administrative support or call center with at least two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Must successfully completed all required training upon being hired.
- Valid Driver’s License as there may be requirements for mobile routes.
*Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
USIS, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.