ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FTI Technology, a business segment within FTI Consulting, Inc. offers software as a service using our cutting edge e-Discovery and text analytics application. From forensic data collection to fully managed document review services, we collaborate with our clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique legal requirements.
The R&D organization, within our Technology Practice, develops premiere software solutions that help clients manage the risk and expense of e-Discovery, and is redefining what it means to play in the e-Discovery space.
Our Quality Assurance team in Pittsburgh seeks a full time Test Engineer to ensure our products are of the highest quality. Successful candidates will be involved in all types and phases of software testing to support our quality initiatives.
• Create and execute testing strategies for development projects.
• Design and implement test platforms to verify reliability, scalability and security.
• Provide subject matter expertise on Quality Assurance best practices and tools.
• Review software requirements and designs to provide feedback to project team.
• Work as part of a global Quality Assurance team.
• 2 years experience testing web-based and database centric applications.
• 2 years experience with Quality Assurance methodologies and processes.
• 2 years experience writing test cases/procedures to an approved specification.
• B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
• Experience with Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager or other test management tools.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, including Team Foundation Server.
• Ability to write SQL queries, coding and/or white-box testing skills.
• Experience with automation scripting and framework tools.
• Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Excellent communication, collaboration, organization and time management skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 3,800 professionals located in most major business centers around the world, we work closely with clients every day to anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their field and our workforce includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
No relocation assistance is available for this position.