ABOUT THE COMPANY:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 3,800 professionals located in most major business centers around the world, we work closely with clients every day to anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring. Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their field and our workforce includes numerous PhDs, MBAs, CPAs, CFEs, JDs, and technologists with expertise across a broad range of industries. Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialized expertise.
FTI’s Healthcare practice has more than 200 professionals including healthcare executives, clinicians, physicians, strategists, economists and consultants. From assessments through implementation, FTI focuses on delivering measurable results to the income statement and balance sheets of our clients. FTI is the preferred provider of healthcare performance improvement, clinical integration, transaction advisory, forensic / litigation, and economic consulting. FTI’s Healthcare Practice offers the full breadth of operational disciplines and performance improvement services. If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and helping shape its future, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FTI’s Health Solutions Practice aids our clients (hospitals, life science companies, physician practices, and others) in preparing their organizations to execute in an environment of unprecedented change. This practice within FTI has grown at an average of 20% annually over the past four years, and is poised for continued growth at this pace.
We are seeking an experienced professional with prior/hands on experience in supply chain and non-labor cost management operations utilizing complex technical tools to identify opportunities and track supply chain solutions for our hospital clients. The individual must have hands-on responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing and directing the transformation of key supply chain business processes. In addition to strong management skills, the candidate should possess a track record of successfully performing in and managing high performance, interdisciplinary teams to meet project milestones and achieving measurable performance outcomes.
Our Supply Chain Senior Consultants work onsite gathering and analyzing purchase orders, accounts payable, general ledger and other relevant data. Our onsite consultants also work with other specialists and client personnel to validate and implement the identified savings opportunities. Our Senior Consultants have overall responsibility for project management, client management, solution design and implementation as well as achievement of engagement results. They also work with client and project leaders to effectively use change management strategies and guide the client through transformation efforts.
- Build and cultivate client relationships while expanding the FTI Consulting healthcare client portfolio.
- Exhibit personal leadership skill and ability.
- Provide project management and client management expertise as needed.
- Produce quality supply chain methodology and engagement deliverables.
- Manage risks and utilize creative problem solving techniques.
- Lead client and selected FTI personnel to influence team direction.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of supply chain information technologies and associated vendors.
- Utilize data mining tools to search, recover, organize and analyze large amounts of electronic information.
- Prepare drafts of written analyses, reports, and presentations to be delivered to clients.
- Contribute to, and occasionally lead, data analysis focused activities to support measurable project outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive healthcare supply chain experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience should encompass all aspects of supply chain, with a focus on developing and implementing innovative procurement strategies designed to reduce supply chain expenses and/or enhance revenue.
- Thorough experience with related products within clinical expertise areas.
- Demonstrated abilities in developing strong relationships with physicians, clinicians, executives and vendors in order to facilitate and enhance best business practices related to procurement, strategic sourcing, and clinical supply utilization, leading to extensive year over year non-labor supply chain expense reductions.
- Prior consulting experience in a nationally recognized professional services firm.
- Hands on implementation experience in an acute care provider environment.
- Master’s degree, MHA or MBA.
- Healthcare Supply Chain Certifications.
- Must be willing to travel weekly, typically out of town a minimum of four days/week (i.e., at least 80%).
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer