Test Engineer 2/3-TS/SCI
|Location:||Fort Meade, MD|
|# of openings:||1|
Position Title: Test Engineer 2/3-TS/SCI
Work closely with a program delivery team and customers to implement system testing for a newly initiated program. Focus of the program will be on creation of a data repository and associated systems to facilitate data mining and pre processing of data into usable analysis formats. System alpha release is targeted for delivery in approx 6 months with full production release targeted for delivery within 1 year. System will be designed from the ground up. Work will be performed in an agile development environment with 90 day spin cycles and 2 week iterations. The team will be highly collaborative.
Description of Position:
· Work with a requirements team to ensure requirements testability
· Work with a team of developers, system engineers and database analysts to produce test cases and scripts for the systems functional, operations, and benchmark tests
· Execute system testing as required to verify system feature implementation and data validity
· Produce test results documentation
· Validate system builds
· Work with the development team to assist with troubleshooting of system issues
· Assist with configuration of system test beds
· Experience working with system engineers to develop operational and functional system test cases
· Experience working with a requirements team to ensure requirements testability
· Knowledge of Oracle database tools (e,g, TOAD) as applicable for review of database data to ensure validity of test results
Security: Candidates must have TS/SCI clearance with full scope poly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirements; or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results