Account Executive- Toronto
|# of Openings:||1|
CoStar’s Account Executive is responsible for growing revenue through the sales of CoStar’s marketing and information products to subscribers and non-subscribers within a specific geographic territory and, managing an existing book of business.
So why work for CoStar?
CoStar is the commercial real estate industry’s leading provider of information services. We are a fast growing, award winning, publicly traded company (CSGP):
· Forbes Magazine's List of America's 200 Best Small Companies
· Business 2.0 Magazine’s List of 100 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies
· Deloitte Fast 50 List of Fastest-Growing Technology Firms (10th consecutive year)
· 2009 Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion Award (for promoting energy efficiency in the commercial real estate industry)
· 2007 Transwestern Public Company Trendsetter of the Year Award
· Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Our Account Executive’s start out with an established book of business and are provided in-depth training, tools and support to grow that business exponentially. Our Account Executives have unlimited earning potential and are provided a generous base salary and comprehensive benefits.
If you are a superior salesperson with a track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships while delivering a superior customer experience, then we need to talk!
· Develop and execute a detailed business plan to manage and grow revenue opportunities from within the book of business, and new prospects within your market.
· Meet or exceed monthly and yearly revenue objectives/quotas.
· Understand the value of CoStar’s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate CoStar’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
· Sell the value of CoStar products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs and improve the business process. This will be accomplished through cold calling to secure first appointments, consultative selling, and group presentation.
· Deliver high customer satisfaction and maintain high client retention through client visits, trainings, and proper on boarding of new customers.
· Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast as well as activity tracking within CoStar’s proprietary CRM application.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. *LI-SG1
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results