Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco (Canada) Inc. has been operating successfully since October 1992 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment services.
Investor Relations is responsible for processing all documentation and monies for investor transactions into our clients’ funds as well as producing and distributing all investor reporting. The department verifies each investor to ensure eligibility and compliance with anti-money laundering requirements.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Supervision of work performed by Investor Relations and Senior Investor Relations Specialists
- Participation in training of team members; assisting the Account Manager in preparation and execution of staff development plans
- Review of trade packs, statements and NAVS
- Monitoring and ensuring that investor transactions are properly reconciled and all documentation is complete
- Review and approval of cash receipts and payments
- Development and review of custom client reporting; liaising with IT to automate custom reporting
- Review of investor and client correspondence
- Ensuring adherence to controls and procedures; preparing and contributing to management control reports
- Developing and monitoring Service Level Agreements
- Provide excellent service to both investors and clients through both direct contact and support of your team
- Taking a leadership role as a subject matter expert for the department
- Maintaining knowledge of current regulatory and compliance environment as it effects our services and/or clients
- Participating in projects when required
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- BS or BA in Accounting / Finance / Economics or comparable work experience
- 2 – 5 years experience in Financial Services, preferably Hedge Fund Administration and / or Client Service with some exposure to accounting and performance reporting
- Experience managing and training staff is an asset
- Knowledge of hedge funds and / or fund of funds
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues including Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) policies
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook skills
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Quality and Risk Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Drive for Results
- Developing Working Relationships
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Organization & Resource Management
We offer you: a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. We also offer a competitive benefit package including 100% paid medical and dental, a minimum of 3 weeks vacation and a generous compensation package.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.