Senior IT Auditor
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of Hedge Funds in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cork, Curacao, Dublin, Halifax, London, Luxembourg, Malvern, Miami, New York/New Jersey, Toronto, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney.
Citco (Canada) Inc. has been operating successfully since October 1992 and has established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment services.
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Business Partner – IT (located in Amsterdam), The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for the auditing and monitoring of all relevant IT data centers, systems, and IT projects in North America (United States, Canada) and in the Caribbean. Travelling (< 25%) to our offices in Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale, New York, and Halifax will be required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing, planning and performing multiple types of IT audits, ranging from General IT Controls reviews to Project audits and technical IT audits of operating systems and databases
• Formally reporting back on audit findings and initiatives in a timely and accurate manner
• Liaising with business partners and auditors on findings
• Ensuring audits are consistent and implemented in accordance with policies
• Maintaining expertise and pursuing training to keep abreast of new and proposed developments in the Auditing field
• Evaluating existing policies and procedures and identifying controls
• Performing audit procedures to test the effectiveness of controls
• Making recommendations to develop and enhance current audit tools and techniques
Key Skills and Competencies
• 5+ years of hands-on IT audit work experience, preferably at a “Big-4” company; Hedge Fund Administration Services experience and asset
• Certified IT auditor or IT security specialist (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, or CIA)
• Strong technical auditing skills (e.g. network firewall audits, I-Series/UNIX/Wintel operating systems, Oracle / MS SQL databases);
• 2 years of experience auditing large projects coupled with knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Prince-II, PMBOK)
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies and audit thereof
• 2 years of experience with usage of data analysis and tools (e.g. ACL, WinIDEA, or Monarch)
• Experience with performing penetration testing / vulnerability scanning (e.g. using vulnerability tools and self-developed scripts) an asset
• Effective decision making skills and the capacity to draw on reasonable conclusions
• Strong communicator (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
What we offer:
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business and audit knowledge by working with various prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, and a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, Citco is proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.