Based out of Pleasanton, CA, Nolo, is currently seeking an Online Inside Sales Manager - B2B to build its sales team and drive sales of our online marketing solutions. We are seeking an aggressive, experienced, and high-energy Online Inside Sales Manager - B2B who is able to hire, train and manage a strong inside sales team. If you have the correct blend of experience, passion, and a "make it happen" mentality then contact us today!
With a rapidly growing sales team, we are looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The Online Inside Sales Manager - B2B will lead and coach an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand prospect’s needs and deliver measurable results. They will work with Senior Management to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. This person is responsible for helping their team deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to work directly with existing clients to exceed revenue and growth targets across markets and products. The right candidate is an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management. They should also have demonstrated a proven ability to lead an outbound sales team.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, managing and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Develop a compensation plan to achieve the desired results.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex services solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Successfully perform the same activities that the telesales reps perform on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams for 2 years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and people management experience.
- Motivational leader.
- Metrics driven decision maker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Minimum 5 years of online sales and sales management experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package!
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=952
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com and www.nolo.com
Nolo, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the integration of some of the Internet’s first legal sites, including Nolo.com, Divorcenet.com and AllLaw.com. These sites were combined with the ExpertHub technology platform in 2011 to form the Nolo Network.
Nolo began publishing do-it-yourself legal guides in 1971. In the 40 years since its founding, Nolo has evolved with technology, developing do-it-yourself software and building Nolo.com into one of the Internet’s leading legal websites. Learn more about Nolo’s history.
ExpertHub was founded in 2008 with the goal of helping solo practitioners and small law firms build their practice through the Internet. In 2010, Internet Brands acquired ExpertHub. In 2010, Internet Brands added six leading niche sites to the ExpertHub platform, including Divorcenet.com, AllLaw.com, and DisabilitySecrets.com.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Sales Manager, Sales, Manager, Representative, Senior, Outbound Sales, Bay Area Jobs, Pleasanton Jobs, Internet, Online, Sales Team, Prospecting, Lead, Salesforce, Online Marketing