As we expand our Product Development team, we are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with a college degree; strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding project management, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Design and implement applications and interfaces for efficiency and ease of use.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems
- Plan, document, and test all web-based and data driven applications.
- Lead web development efforts, including mentoring and advising peers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with client systems.
- Thorough understanding of table-less page layout and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions
- Understanding of CMS / template engines (ie, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Ability to design web layouts and interfaces
- UI / UX experience
- Experience with Mobile Website Design a plus, but not necessary
- Wiring framing to convey project ideas
- 3+ years experience coding HTML/CSS in a professional environment
- Javacript and jQuery coding experience (or similar libraries)
- Template engine / framework experience (must have experience creating new and original templates)
- Basic understanding of PHP
- SASS / LESS experience a plus
- SVN / GIT experience a plus
- Online portfolio required displaying both coding and design examples
- Bachelor's degree in web site design and development or equivalent required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A desire to innovate, invent, and improve
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=827
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.