Downers Grove, IL. based, Officite, is the leading website and Internet marketing company serving healthcare practices. For nearly a decade, we’ve helped doctors to build an expansive web presence that showcases accomplishments and generates an ever-growing online pipeline for securing new patients and referrals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Client Services Representative to join our growing staff.
- Create and review web sites from templates.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Administer e-mail accounts and domain names.
- Be a mentor for team members and assist with development of technical and customer service skills, including training new team members.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Dreamwaver, and Flash/ActionScript.
- Online portfolio required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in web site design and development or equivalent is required.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=795
Candidates will be asked for online portfolio.
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Client Services, Customer Service, CS, Web, Chicago, Illinois, Chicago Jobs, Downers Grove, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Client, Web Developer, Graphic Designer