Nolo.com, a division of Internet Brands, has an entrepreneurial culture that applauds innovation and results and embraces change. Our smart, driven employees are given latitude to break ground on new ideas and technologies and encouraged to take strong ownership of their work while enjoying high levels of collaboration in a casual and collegial work environment.
As a part of our independent and innovative Product Management team, you will have the opportunity to own the product strategy and user experience for your line of business. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills and be part of a team that’s creating the next generation of web and mobile products using some of the latest technologies.
- Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish for your line of business or web property.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Work with content and engineering teams to prioritize features and define a product roadmap.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Continuously monitor site performance and data to recognize trends, model data and forecasts, and drive improvements in the site designs and experience.
- Academic background in human-computer interaction or Computer Science related field .
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Excellent command of user experience methods, design principles, and problem-framing skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain your design decisions.
- Unmistakable passion for designing compelling user experiences.
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS a strong plus.
- Strong online portfolio including self-started projects.
Apply online, at http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=792
Nolo.com and the Nolo network of sites help consumers and small businesses solve their legal problems. Nolo offers easy to use online forms, software, e-books and web content as well as referrals to top attorneys for those that need professional assistance. Nolo also provides digital marketing and lead generation services to law offices to help them grow and nurture their practices.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Keywords: Interaction Designer, UI, UX, UI/UX Designer, Interaction, Product Design, Mobile Interaction Designer, Mobile Design, Mobile Apps, Interactive, Web Product Manager, Product Management, PM, Product, LAJob, techjob, internetjob, job, jobs, socaltech, internet, web, Net, Online, Internet, Web PM, Strategy, Wireframes, Mock-ups, HTML, CSS, JS, Human Computer Interaction, Pleasanton, Jobs, Bay Area