Downers Grove, IL. based, Officite, is the leading website and Internet marketing company serving healthcare practices. For nearly a decade, we’ve helped doctors to build an expansive web presence that showcases accomplishments and generates an ever-growing online pipeline for securing new patients and referrals.
A young, energetic and fast-growing company, Officite currently has a full-time vacancy for an enthusiastic Search Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for managing and growing search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising accounts for Officite. The ideal candidate would demonstrate proficiency in SEO and PPC strategy and execution, account management, and the ability to collaborate with all members of the search marketing department to continually deliver and grow a successful program.
- Assume ownership and accountability of search program successes and failures for assigned client accounts.
- Monitor and report program financials, budgets and fees to management.
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of client search programs, including search engine optimization and pay per click advertising.
- Perform data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs.
- Research and stay abreast of current industry best practices and trends.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships and communicate program results.
- Interface with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings and to identify and deliver optimal search results for clients.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising strategies and best practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, systematic and organized.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications.
- 1 – 2 years of account management experience in online advertising or direct marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience – concentration in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=790
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite’s innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Online, Net, Web, Internet, Chicago, Downers Grove, IL, Illinois, SEM, SEO, Search Marketing, Online Marketing, PPC, Advertising, Strategy, Marketing, Optimization