Nolo is the nation’s leading provider of do-it-yourself law solutions for consumers and small businesses, covering everyday legal matters such as estate planning, patents, criminal law, landlord-tenant law, bankruptcy and debtor’s rights, family law, immigration, and employment. We produce websites, books, online apps, and software. Since Nolo was acquired by Internet Brands in 2011, the Nolo brand has expanded to include a collection of legal websites in many topic areas.
Nolo is currently looking for an Entry-Level SEO Analyst to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
- Produce and analyze reports on traffic, leads, keyword rankings and lead conversion.
- Quickly identify sources of traffic/lead anomalies.
- Optimize the content mix and user experience based on conversion rates, traffic performance and cost.
- Analyze performance of published content and make recommendations for new content production with good potential for traffic and lead conversion.
- Conceive and track marketing tests designed to increase inbound traffic or lead conversion.
- Launch and refine link building campaigns to various Nolo properties.
- Highly organized with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable with excel (including pivot tables and complex formulas) and able to extract trends from a large pool of data.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Motivated , self-sufficient and driven to deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to learn and understand new platforms quickly
- Internet Savvy - The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of online media dynamics and user generated content/value of product reviews.
- SEO or SEM experience is a plus.
- BA/BS from four year college.
Check us out!
www.Nolo.com and www.InternetBrands.com
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=438
Nolo, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the integration of some of the Internet’s first legal sites, including Nolo.com, Divorcenet.com and AllLaw.com. These sites were combined with the ExpertHub technology platform in 2011 to form the Nolo Network.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
search marketing manager, online marketing, search engine optimization, seo, sem, internet marketing, data analyst, analyze, traffic, online, internet