Pleasanton based Nolo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an experienced Jr. Technical Product Manager. This is a great opportunity for a web-savvy analyst to showcase their talent at a continually growing Internet company.
- Work as part of the product management team to elicit requirements from key stakeholders including business leaders, consumers, sales team and subscribers using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements, Use Cases, User Stories, Page and Process Flow Diagrams, UI and wireframe designs).
- Work independently with users to define concepts, and under direction of product managers.
- Develop test scenarios and perform ad-hoc testing to ensure delivery of high quality features that accurately fulfill the original requirements specifications.
- 1 to 3 years experience working as Product Analyst, or doing similar work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Internet, at least as a user and ideally from a web analyst perspective.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience building wireframes, UI mockups preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, in a pleasant, casual-dress office environment.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=1012
Check us out! www.nolo.com and www.internetbrands.com
Nolo, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the integration of some of the Internet’s first legal sites, including Nolo.com, Divorcenet.com and AllLaw.com. These sites were combined with the ExpertHub technology platform in 2011 to form the Nolo Network.
Nolo began publishing do-it-yourself legal guides in 1971. In the 40 years since its founding, Nolo has evolved with technology, developing do-it-yourself software and building Nolo.com into one of the Internet’s leading legal websites. Learn more about Nolo’s history.
ExpertHub was founded in 2008 with the goal of helping solo practitioners and small law firms build their practice through the Internet. In 2010, Internet Brands acquired ExpertHub. In 2010, Internet Brands added six leading niche sites to the ExpertHub platform, including Divorcenet.com, AllLaw.com, and DisabilitySecrets.com.
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Keywords: Jr. Technical PM, Product Analyst, Analyst, Data Analyst, Product Manager, Pleasanton, Bay Area, Product Jobs, Web, Internet, Project Manager, Project manager, Business, Workflow Analysis, Ad-Hoc Testing, Online, Internet, Net, Web, Team, UI, Wireframes