This position reports to the Manager, Project Managers. As the Project Manager, you will provide project management coordination, support, and assistance in all aspects of project analysis and management.
• Plan low to medium complexity efforts or pursuits with limited supervision, typically within a team, and assist where appropriate with efforts of higher complexity.
• Monitor low to medium complexity projects according to plan and budget, measure and raise concerns or risks, as appropriate with limited supervision.
• Set goals and objectives for a low to medium complexity work effort with project team members.
• Craft and deliver desired/required communications and review them with appropriate stakeholders for projects of low to medium complexity with limited supervision.
• Start to develop positive relationships and share information with project or pursuit members and interfacing teams.
• Develop and leverage appropriate technical, functional, or business knowledge to support the successful development of business partner / user solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post secondary degree, or equivalent work experience, and PMP designation.
• A minimum of 2 years project management experience.
• Ability to understand medium to high complexity business and industry information.
• Understanding of technology as applied to resolving business problems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Can effectively communicate with different levels in the organization, including company executives.
• Knowledge of data extraction and storage is an asset
• Experience delivering projects in the casualty insurance industry is an asset