This role reports to the Senior Project Manager.
As the Project Manager, you will oversee the tasks of a cross functional team of business analysts, developers and software quality analysts to deliver project deliverables.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for:
• Collaborating with other project managers to ensure dependencies, constraints and risks are communicated to project stakeholders.
• Working with Allstate’s Program Management and Portfolio Support team to ensure successful scheduling and solutioning of new initiatives as they are requested and approved.
• Collaborating with business partners to ensure quality project outcomes that deliver business value
• Influencing others to resolve potential challenges in regards to both technology and requirements
• Understanding, implementing and refining our roadmaps for infrastructure and application direction in order to simplify our technology footprint and guide application development.
• Building a collaborative team environment to ensure successful delivery of initiatives that provide business value to the greater organization
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience is required
• Experience working within an organization with multiple high priority, high visibility initiatives happening in parallel is required.
• Experience using multiple project methodologies with dislocated teams across multiple time zones (e.g. Agile, Iterative, etc.)
• Experience leading teams that are made up of employees and contractors that are both onshore and offshore
• Proven influencing and collaboration skills
• “Off hours’ support to Allstate’s various vendors and global offices may be required.
• PMP designation is an asset