This position reports to the Manager, Claims. Working out of our Calgary Claim Office, you will investigate, assess and authorize auto claims.
As a Claim Advisor, you will be accountable for:
- Interpreting insurance policy wordings, determine policy coverage's and reserves
- Providing superior customer service experience for policyholders and prompt and equitable settlement of claims
- Process payments within established authority levels
- Collaborating with policyholders, service suppliers and other insurance
companies as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Prior insurance related experience is an asset
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Proficient keyboard skills and computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with peers and subordinates to reach goals
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently
- Enrolled in or completion of, CIP designation