This role will report to the, Manager, Development, Information Technology.
As an Application Developer you will assist in production support activities by determining the nature, impact and extent of problems.
Additional accountabilities include:
• Convert legacy applications into .net based applications
• Assist with proposals and estimates
• Develop moderate to complex data integration solutions
• Investigate data anomalies and data integration errors
• Testing, debugging and documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
• 3-7 years working in a programming environment
• Experience in full lifecycle software implementation essential (or in lieu exposure through educational experience)
• Must be highly conversant in C#.NET
• Exposure and conversant in any/all of the following: C++.NET, ASP, Visual Basic 6, RDMS (SQL/Server and/or Oracle)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Insurance industry knowledge is a definite asset.