Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience – and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service, which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
We have a unique opportunity for a Director of Sales to manage a field-based sales team.
- Provide leadership and day to day direction of Account Executives including pipeline and performance management and reporting
- Develop strategies and market plans and identify new and relevant product/service offerings within assigned territory
- Foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results
- Direct activities that are necessary to strengthen client relationships, support growth initiatives and enter into new markets by leading a team of resources chartered with selling product and services solutions to identified clients
- Recruit, develop and lead a regional field-based team in the identification, targeting, selling and closing of new names clients
- Manage customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas
- Develop meaningful business relationships with client prospects and business partners at the executive level to create awareness and understanding of brand and capabilities
- Apply knowledge of the technology resale and solution provider industry and market trends to identify key prospects
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Proven expertise leading a sales team to success
- 5+ years of direct sales and sales management experience within the IT industry
- Proven track record of developing and closing new account business and meeting sales objectives
- Hardware resale, technology industry and subject-matter expertise
- Strong values, work ethic, organization, leadership and management skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field
At Zones we realize that a competitive compensation and benefits package is extremely important to our team members. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; a 401(k) Plan with an annual discretionary match; paid time off; product discounts; and an in-house workout room at our corporate office.
If you meet the qualifications above, are driven by results, and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales or Sales Support, we want to hear from you!
Zones… Connecting Businesses and Technology…. Connecting People with Opportunity. We are proud to be an E/O/E and a minority owned business.