Wiley Career Opportunities
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is a leading global publisher providing print and
online content and services for worldwide academic, professional, scientific,
technical, medical, scholarly and consumer markets. Wiley is an equal
opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and
diverse workforce and fostering a work environment in which all colleagues
are valued and can enjoy professional success. The company is frequently honored
for its sustained financial success and unique culture by leading publications,
government agencies, and organizations around the world.
Project Coordinator - Content Support Services
||US - IN - Indianapolis
|# of openings:
Project Coordinator – Content Support Services
Multiple positions are available. This role is responsible for coordinating, trafficking, and tracking assets between internal staff and outside vendors. Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Project Coordinator will act as the main vendor contact - solving problems and providing oversight for schedules, budgets, and quality benchmarks on assigned projects. Will also handle status tracking, reporting, ensuring projects are completed on time, and participating in issue resolution. Projects may include print materials, file transformation, eContent, Copywriting, Cover Design and Mechanical File creation as well as some advertising and promotional materials.
- Requires at least two years of related experience.
- Must have working knowledge of desktop publishing programs on a Macintosh; InDesign, XML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, HTML5, and Flash.
- Must have prior project management experience.
- Attention to detail, strong scheduling skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Adaptability is critical in this fast paced environment.
- Understands the use of marketing tools and technology (catalogues, sale kits, special promotions, conventions, advertising, direct.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive Base Salary
Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives.
For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
**Relocation assistance will not be provided.
|Back to Search Results