Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to The Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf- courtesy of legendary course designer Tom Fazio- awaits you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to maintain the day to day operations of the spa facility to ensure a smooth, five star performance while exceeding every guest’s expectation all while maintaining a positive working environment.
- Accountable for all public area operations locker room area.
- Provide personal attention to the guests/members to ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations.
- Prepare locker room and whirlpool equipment and supplies daily
- Replenish guest amenities and towels as necessary to include juice bar and lounge area and locker room; keeping area immaculate.
- Perform daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility.
- Stay current on all department information, become well-versed and trained in its application and train locker room staff accordingly.
- Must be professional, service oriented, accurate, gentle and work with attention to detail, striving to exceed the expectations of every guest every time.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest. Knowledge of guest service and/or hospitality industry a plus.
- One year experience working in a service-related field, preferably in a luxury-oriented hotel or club facility.