Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems.
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Designs and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Directs activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Directs and coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree (B. S.) in Electrical Engineering required
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant experience working on data center, power, VPS systems, generator systems and medium voltage distribution
- Must have experience working on site
- Must have experience in Revit, 3D CADD
- The position requires verbal and written fluency in English
- Prior experience with an Architecture/Engineering firm is required
- PE required
Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer