What do you want to be?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be.
We currently have an Account Executive position open in our Denver, Colorado office (actually it’s Lakewood, which is at least 15 minutes closer to the mountains).
The Account Executive is responsible for:
- Initiating new project startup meetings with the creative team and uploading them on project objective and client goals
- Clearly and in a timely manner communicating changes/approvals from client to team
- Developing creative work orders for new projects
- Engaging Field Supervisors on upcoming projects to ensure that field input is taken into consideration
- Communicating with Project Manager to ensure that all timelines are met and that projects stay within budget
- Schedule client meetings
- Updating job status report on a weekly basis
- Providing insightful and strategic value to creative work as well as client requests
- Communicating with PTO team and manage each project through the PTO process
- Administer projects by uploading creative work, communicating legal changes and ensuring that all projects meet legal standards.
- Beverage and/or consumer packaged goods experience preferred.
- Must have 3 – 4 years of solid agency experience (at least 1 year in an Account Executive role)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- A thorough knowledge of all line items on agency estimates and identifying all financial issues promptly
- The ability to act with professionalism and maturity in all client and agency situations
- The ability to provide high quality input for creative development by providing clear, insightful, strategic direction that inspires great work by every team member
- A willingness to initiate and adopt new ideas
- The ability to build trust and respect through active coaching, communication, and listening.