The Gensler Chicago Office is seeking an intermediate Interior Designer.
- Perform interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents
- Provides design support for completion and execution of design projects
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participates in selection of FF&E color palettes & material presentations, and generate specifications
- 5 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, 3-D programs, SketchUp and other modeling software programs
- Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite applications specifically Illustrator
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from accredited school
- Certification or state licensed is a plus
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials and specifications
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- LEED accreditation is a plus
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must upload a sample design portfolio.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.