Parking Lot Attendant - Part time NIGHT
|Location:||Nimitz - Honolulu, HI|
|# of openings:||1|
Reporting to the immediate supervisor, this position is primarily responsible for the smooth flow of vehicles entering and leaving the parking area. Duties include directing automobiles in and out of parking stalls and maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the outside environment. The individual in this position must be sensitive to providing HIGH QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE and a good Company image.
1. Directing the flow of vehicles into and out of the parking area.
2. Making sure only customers are parking in the lot.
3. Sweeping parking area as needed.
4. Report any activities that may need manager’s attention. (Illegal parking, loitering, etc.)
5. Maintaining professional behavior throughout scheduled shift.
6. Utilizes parking lot notification sheet as situation arises to ensure consistent follow up on illegal parking.
7. May perform various other equal duties as instructed or in fulfilling assigned functions reflecting the same level of skill and knowledge needed to maintain a smooth operation and customer satisfaction.
- Meets the needs of the assigned shifts
- Employee is prompt, dependable, and reasonably willing to work reschedules
2. Physical Ability:
- Lifts 15 to 30 pounds regularly occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Walks and stands up to 8 hours or more
3. Mental Ability:
- Ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously over an extended period of time
- Ability to remain focus on task at hand to insure safety for all customers at all times
- Basic reading and comprehension
4. Pre-Employment Requirements:
- Must pass drug screening test
5. Environmental Conditions:
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
8. Desired Skills:
- Good customer service skills - being pleasant and accommodating at all times, even during rush periods, being accurate in listening to customer orders, etc.
9. Desired Attributes:
- Works quickly, makes good use of time
- Team player
- Trustworthy with company property
- Conscientious and helpful
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results