We are currently looking for an:
ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
for our Dynamite store located at:
The Associate Manager reports to the Store Manager and participates in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
The Associate Manager assists the Store Manager in leading the team and is responsible for all store operations. He/She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Associate Manager ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team. He/She works with the Manager and the DSS and provides feedback to help in decision making and driving business results.
Qualifications & competencies
- 2 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year management experience;
- High school diploma post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset;
- Highly goal-oriented;
- Dynamic and driven;
- Team player;
- Strong communication and coaching skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Ability to lead;
- Pro-active and innovative;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.