We are currently looking for a:
Cafeteria Café Clerk (Full-time or Part-time)
A motivated and food loving person who can multi task the following but not limited to cashier, prepare specialty coffees using a traditional espresso machine, sandwich making, and cleaning.
- Greeting customers
- Informing customers
- Preparing coffee using an espresso machine
- Maintain the coffee & tea station
- Upholding the health standards set by management
- Keying in or scanning the price of merchandise
- Determining the total price
- Receiving payments
- Controlling supplies and front of house inventory
- Wrapping pre-made sandwiches
- Receiving payments and reconciling them with total sales
- Preparing deposits, closing the till and putting back the float
- Maintaining a clean and orderly checkout area
- Set-up merchandise display
- offer suggestions and recommendations (up-selling)
- Introducing new merchandise, menu items and pricing strategies
- Work in a clean and organized fashion that is consistent with our brand
- Providing feedback on a daily basis regarding customer comments and habits
Qualifications and competencies:
- Available to work during the Hours of Operation (7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 5 days a week).
- Barista experience is required.
- Cashier experience is required (handling cash, deposits and following cash procedures)
- Attention to detail
- Submit to controls
- Remain attentive in an often busy environment
- Be comfortable with numbers
- Enjoy customer contact
- Able to prioritize the workload
- Be naturally calm and focused
- Be versatile, if participation in other types of activity is required
- Bilingual French & English
- We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.