Position: Onsite Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Manager
Position Summary: This is primarily an onsite position for the Project Manager. The Project Engineer will work closely with the Project Manager and the General Foreman in the process of performing his/her duties.
- Tracking information and material
- Estimating: for ordering materials and change orders
- Expediting: obtaining and channeling information
- Ordering: equipment & materials
- Attend meetings as necessary
- Insure that all electricians in the field have all the information and materials they need to construct a quality project for the customer.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the general contractor, subcontractors and all vendors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of experience in the industry (data center/mission critical project experience highly desired)
- Must be willing to travel both locally and for the length of a project
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Accubid Pro experience preferred
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com.