|# of openings:||2|
|Day(s) Of Week Preference:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays|
|Shift Preference:||Day, Swing|
|Education Level:||High School Diploma|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To ensure safety and security for guests and employees, assesses behavior, identifies suspicious activity and potential threats and responds according to standards set forth by management.
· Ensures cars using parking lot have authority to do so. Provides parking information for guests who need to park.
· Communicates drop off and pick up policy with bus drivers transporting groups
· Helps cue guests into various lines, e.g., tickets, scanners, photos, gate.
· Provides reports as requested by management, such as daily shift logs, incident reports
· Following a schedule or at management’s direction, rotates among various stations including patrolling the landing, outside and inside.
· Guard Card/ Certification Required
· Security, Law Enforcement and/or Military Experience Preferred
· Excellent Writing, including Report Writing, Skills Preferred
Heavy emphasis on Customer Service and Crowd Control. You are outdoors all the time, regardless of the weather.
|Back to Search Results