exponential is a global digital advertising company. Our mission is to help advertisers drive prospective customers to know, love and buy their brands.
Our ex Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class technology and data to help advertisers find and reach the right audiences at scale and connect with them using highly engaging creative messaging across display, video and mobile.
exponential owns global online advertising provider Tribal Fusion, engagement advertising platform Firefly Video, and in-stream video advertising specialist AdoTube We are headquartered in Emeryville, California with operations in more than 25 countries worldwide.
The Build and Release Engineer is responsible for supporting production and development infrastructure, from developing and improving release automation tools and maintaining issue tracking software to deploying and maintaining user facing applications.
- Deployment and maintenance of production software, including 24x7 on call support.
- Lead planning and automating of the release process.
- Enhance the existing and develop new software deployment and monitoring automation.
- Participate in definition and implementation of software development processes.
- Design and implement integration between such system as wiki, issue tracking system, document sharing system, source control, continuous integration software.
- Analyze and improve performance of the infrastructure-level software.
- Perform testing, build and release engineering tasks.
- 3+ years of Engineering Operations or Build and Release Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of total software development, system administration and test automation experience.
- Proven ability to develop application software or tools in at least two of the following: Java, C/C++, Perl, Python, UNIX shell scripts.
- Ability to precisely follow instructions.
- UNIX system administration skills.
- Database (Oracle) administration skills.
- Solid knowledge of source control systems (SVN preferable).
- Good understanding of and experience in Continuous Integration.
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Atlassian software (Confluence Wiki, Jira, Crowd, FishEye).
- Ability to perform under stress, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.