We are currently seeking management consultants for the real estate and property industry
About the position
We are actively recruiting Consultants to help provide solutions to our clients. Consultants will be required to perform current state analysis, develop system requirements, perform diagnostics in collaborative work sessions, assist in process selection and improving implementation leads, help draft proposals and work with directors to identify engagement follow-on opportunities.
RealFoundations’ consultants work full time on project based engagements but may also help draft proposals and identify engagement follow-on opportunities. You will gain exposure to multiple service lines within the real estate and property industry while developing knowledge of industry leading tools and methodologies in a global business environment.
Experience with at least one of the following systems is mandatory.
· J.D. Edwards
Additionally, experience with the standard Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Access is necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Define requirements for software solutions.
2. Implement software solutions and associated process changes.
3. Perform strategic planning at an organizational, operational and IT level.
4. Undertake diagnostic analysis from an operational process and IT effectiveness view.
5. Suggest and implement leading practices and process improvements.
· Proven experience of implementation of previous property projects and related product knowledge
· Provide formal and informal training on software configuration and use of software to client personnel
· Must be willing to travel and to work on customer’s premises for extended periods of time
· Must possess strong communication skills
We offer excellent salary and benefits packages. RealFoundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.