Greet each guest with a warm, friendly, and desire to assist demeanor. Assist each guest with any of their questions including information about the mall, its amenities, the local area, directions, luggage services, etc.
- Tend to each guest quickly and respond in a friendly, outgoing manner
- Understand the location brand, amenities and the local area
- Process sales including lottery tickets, Ticketmaster, copies, faxes, stroller/wheelchair rental, gift cards, etc.
- Professionally answer all telephone calls and respond to customer email inquiries
- Coordinate luggage deliveries; provide directions as needed
- Conduct research as necessary to resolve the guest's inquiry
- Provide guests with product and service information
- Check-In airline passengers utilizing computer applications
- Greet tour groups
- Make hotel and restaurant reservations
- Delivery of materials damage-free and on-time. via company equipment
- Currency Exchange; Coat and baggage storage; Gift wrapping
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Badge, which includes an FBI background
- Must have positive customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- For long periods of time - ability to stand without slouching and to walk
- Ability to meet company appearance guidelines
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions
- Knowledge of Rosemont / Chicago area preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet programs
- Must be able to problem solve and handle multiple tasks
- Be able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines, while assuring exceptional customer service is provided
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience in face-to-face guest services
- Experience with cash, credit and debit card transactions
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags Parking & Guest Services uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Facial hair that maintains a clean and professional appearance is permitted.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags Parking & Guest Services uniforms must be worn at all times