Dispatcher - Luggage
|Location:||NY - Jamaica|
A Luggage Dispatcher coordinates the delivery of passenger luggage from the airlines. The dispatcher must be available to work the PM shift, starting at 5:00 and work with the delivery drivers throughout the night in assuring the luggage is picked up and delivered according to schedule. The Dispatcher will perform administrative duties including customer service and customer billing.
· Coordinates availability of drivers with the delivery schedule
· Dispatch baggage delivery routes efficiently and with a focus on meeting service levels
· Provides safety guidelines when issuing operating instructions
· Run the office during the PM shift
· Billing and customer service
· Regular communication with the airline, passengers and drivers
· Dispatch experience preferred
· Ability to work every weekend and PM shift
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of the metropolitan area
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Strong computer and organization skills
· Excellent communication skill
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results