Dispatcher for Baggage Sweeps
|Location:||FL - Miami|
The dispatcher will pick up passenger luggage daily from the Miami airport, coordinate the delivery schedule with drivers, and assure the delivery schedule is met. The Dispatcher will utilize many computer programs simultaneously, conduct customer billing and customer service.
· Coordinates availability of drivers with the delivery schedule
· Dispatch baggage delivery routes efficiently and with a focus on meeting service levels
· Utilize several dispatch computer programs simultaneously
· Drive company vehicle to perform airport baggage sweeps
· Billing and customer service
· Regular communication with airline staff and independent contractors
· Dispatch experience preferred in the transportation industry
· Ability to work in a high pressured environment and multi-task
· Knowledge of the metropolitan area required
· Ability to lift 70 lbs.
· Strong computer skills including a current version of Excel and Word
· Excellent Driving Record
· Excellent communication skills; able to speak, read and write in English; Bilingual Spanish preferred
· Available to work weekdays and weekends, night and day shift
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results